Man of Sorrow (FIXED Collab) Man of Sorrow (FIXED Collab)

I am looking for someone to compose for my Game

And you are very good, I have someone from the NG Audio portal working on this game for me, I am hopefully using some of your songs for my game if you let me and I would like you to make some songs for my game as well.

MSN: kylelapensee100@msn.com
For more details.

MilkMan-Dan responds:

You have my permission to use my songs for the game. And if your truly interesting please email me instead. As I barely have time to write these replies :P. Much appriciated.

_-=[Insanity Inside]=-_ _-=[Insanity Inside]=-_

Absolutely Amazing.......

Hey man, This is Great, Just what I was looking for, Are you interested in Teaming up with me, and another Author in the Newgrounds Portal in making a Video Game, Your music along with "Smartpoetics" Musci would both be featured in this RPG Game, This is not a Flash, it is a video game project, if you are interested, tell me your email and we could get started with your first song right away!!!

MaestroSorrow responds:

well my email is full_metal_slashemist@hotmail.com

I'm already in a few projects, but they're not consuming much of my time, I would be happy to help ^^.

A Kingdom Reborn--A Short Epic A Kingdom Reborn--A Short Epic

How would you feel like composing for a Video Game

I am making a video game and I really enjoy your music, how would you like to compose for it, My game is a Fully 3D MMORPG, Contact Me:

MSN: kylelapensee100@msn.com
AIM: Orunitiax

SuperTonic64 responds:

:O

I would love too!

My dream is to someday become a video game composer, so this is like a life long dream come true for me! ^_^

I'll contact you about that offer. :)

Thank you so much!