X's Awakening X's Awakening

The best, No doubt

This is the best Megaman X Animation I've seen so far in sense of story, and Animation, I've been waiting to congratulate you for a while but you havn't been on MSN for a LONG time. Well you know who this is anyway, You did a great job and I have been waiting to see this for a long time and it's finally here, 5'd

Naruto - Go !!! Naruto - Go !!!

Youve Done is Again!

Youve done it again! Once again one of your awesome flashes has made it onto the portal! This is one of the best yet! Good job and cant wait to see another one from ya!

(with my drawings :( )

Sonic Matrixa Finale 2/3 Sonic Matrixa Finale 2/3

Awesome Sprite Animation! Cant wait for the next!

Awesome there, I had to review this mainly to tell you one thing that is VERY important, At the end of the Flash when it is saying the credits............
You spelt Flashkit wrong, it says flaskit................
Just wanted to tell ya because some people want to learn flash and thats the place to learn it and you spelt it wrong

ampedMIKAEL responds:

Thanks! Im fixing that now.

MPPORJ! MPPORJ!

THAT WAS AWESOME MAN

SO RANDOM AND THE BEST THING EVER, FRONT PAGE WORTHY

MegaMan SceneCreator Demo MegaMan SceneCreator Demo

AWESOME

This is awesome and I cant wait for the full version! 5 5 5 55

superlineman responds:

wee haw! im glad ur exited...ill b sure not to dissapoint u!

rain-game rain-game

Awesome!

Alot more fun then I Expected it to be! Good job!

Man of Sorrow (FIXED Collab) Man of Sorrow (FIXED Collab)

I am looking for someone to compose for my Game

And you are very good, I have someone from the NG Audio portal working on this game for me, I am hopefully using some of your songs for my game if you let me and I would like you to make some songs for my game as well.

MSN: kylelapensee100@msn.com
For more details.

MilkMan-Dan responds:

You have my permission to use my songs for the game. And if your truly interesting please email me instead. As I barely have time to write these replies :P. Much appriciated.

_-=[Insanity Inside]=-_ _-=[Insanity Inside]=-_

Absolutely Amazing.......

Hey man, This is Great, Just what I was looking for, Are you interested in Teaming up with me, and another Author in the Newgrounds Portal in making a Video Game, Your music along with "Smartpoetics" Musci would both be featured in this RPG Game, This is not a Flash, it is a video game project, if you are interested, tell me your email and we could get started with your first song right away!!!

MaestroSorrow responds:

well my email is full_metal_slashemist@hotmail.com

I'm already in a few projects, but they're not consuming much of my time, I would be happy to help ^^.

A Kingdom Reborn--A Short Epic A Kingdom Reborn--A Short Epic

How would you feel like composing for a Video Game

I am making a video game and I really enjoy your music, how would you like to compose for it, My game is a Fully 3D MMORPG, Contact Me:

MSN: kylelapensee100@msn.com
AIM: Orunitiax

SuperTonic64 responds:

:O

I would love too!

My dream is to someday become a video game composer, so this is like a life long dream come true for me! ^_^

I'll contact you about that offer. :)

Thank you so much!